THE BEST OF THE MARSHALL MEMO
Carefully chosen summaries to energize leadership, teaching, and learning
Leaders' Emotional Intelligence
- Deconstructing emotional intelligence
- Self-awareness 101
- Are you a curious person? If so, in what ways are you curious?
- "Résumé virtues" and "eulogy virtues"
- Can a leader admit confusion and still lead?
- Projecting warmth and strength as a leader
- A principal shares his moral compass
Dealing with Stress
- Managing the stresses of school leadership
- How making too many decisions can erode their quality
- Managing feelings, values, and expectations
- Dealing with the desire to be liked